Peace Memorial Corporation, Palo Alto 1972
- A Palo Alto organization established to make bronze castings of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. bust, Sascha Schnittmann, Sculptor; bust at Grace Cathedral, San Francisco 1972; agreement between WRH and the sculptor; financial records
WRH Lab Notebooks, 5 vols.
- Stanford University, “Pyrometallurgy of Iron and Steel,” Mining Engineering 105, n.d.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Computation Book, Course 6.69, n.d.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering, Course 6.561, “Characteristics of Composite Filters,” Laboratory Problem, 15 Dec. 1935; Report by Hewlett, Kingsbury
- Stamped: Hewlett Packard Co. – William Hewlett [crossed out on cover: C.E. 130] , n.d.
- Volume: Stanford Law Note Book; scientific annotations, n.d.