- Building Completion Expected in March, 1.
- Bonus Up — But Caution Ahead (Hard to Hold High Level for Next Month or Two–However, Future Work Keynotes Even Higher Records for ’48), 1.
- Hewlett-Packard Looks at the Outside World (’48–The Year of Decision- Marshall Plan), R. Ecman Jones, 4.
- Jerre Noe Deliver Paper Before I.R.E. — Subject: “0-200 Megacycle Amplifier”, 1.
- Engineering Groups Addressed by Eldred (-HP- Sales Representatives Contacted), 1.
- Brief History of the Hewlett-Packard Co. — From One Car Garage to 35,000 Square Feet in Nine Years, R. Ecman Jones, 3.
- HISTORICAL PHOTOS:
- H-P Won Its First “E” (“E” for Export Flag) in November of 1943, 2.
- the garage at 367 Addison Avenue, 3.
- first building after Addison garage, 3.
- building on corner of El Camino Real and Page Mill Road, 3.
- 03/19/48 New -hp- Catalog (Latest “Cat” Revised and Re-edited), 1.
- New Plant Ready By May 1st, Expectancy — Scientific Color Schemes Within, 1.
- H-P Instruments on Display at Show — I.R.E. National Convention Next Week–Packard-Hewlett-Eldred Attending, 1.
- Income Tax Slash!, Frank Cavier, 1.
- H-P Instruments Are Well Represented at New York I.R.E. Show, 1.
- Hewlett Texas Visit — Prospects Good in Geo-Physical Market for -hp- Products, 1.
- Hewlett-Packard Doppler Radar, Howard Zeidler, 3.
- Building to be Ready by Middle of May, interior PHOTO, 4.
- Packard to Speak Before N.A.B. (National Association of Broadcasters) at L.A., 1.
- New Bldg. Completed — Best in Area for Light Manufacturing (message from Dave and Bill), 1.
- H-P Exhibit Booth at New York I.R.E. Show, 3.
- Plant Opening Was Gala Occasion, 1.
- New Building Occupied — Machine Shop Will be Last Department Moved, 1.
- Packard-Eldred Invade Southland (N.A.B. Conference), 1.
- Policy of H-P as Seen in Attenuator Department R. Eckman Jones (FIRST IN SERIES), 4.
- Hewlett-Packard Policy as Seen in Machine Shop R. Ecman Jones(SECOND IN SERIES), 3.
- 08/13/48 Front Office Undergoes Change (While Packard and Hewlett Are Away), 1.
- 09/24/48 Hewlett Vice-Chairman of I.R.E., 1.
- Bill Hewlett Ill — Stricken Suddenly (blurb), 1.
- H-P Expansion Changes Crystalize (Lab Section Last to be Moved), 3.
- H-P Executives Attend Mid-west Confab, 1.
- New H-P Pension Plan Now in Operation (38 Hew-Packers Affected), 1.
- H-P Policy in the Assembly and Wiring Line (THIRD IN SERIES), R. Ecman Jones, 4.